Public Health Improvement / community development consultancy service
Worked on multiple health promotion projects for Leeds City Council and Living Streets
Private Sector Health and Well-being consultancy / strategy and workforce development
I use NCVO trust guides resources to access funding streams that are hard to identify.
I take the time consuming nature out of bid writing and fund sourcing.
Won the senior management award for innovation for Doncaster NHS - what can I do for you?
Available to work on community engagement projects Nationwide remotely.
Managed the commissioning of public health services in West and South Yorkshire working remotely
Involved in a city wide physical activity strategy to get the Sheffield the most active in the UK by 2020
Worked on health and well being programmes for employers (including Yorkshire Housing Ltd.
Available on request on short or longer term contracts
1. Secured £10,000 Dunsville Primary School - Doncaster - for a community and sensory wildlife garden.
2. Secured £1000 sponsorship from 02 mobile Company, for a community allotment scheme - Doncaster.
3. Secured a free shipping container and crane hire for use as a classroom on Dunscroft (Doncaster) Oval allotment association.
4. Managed funding bids across South Leeds - at £2500 per project. Resourced over 60 small community and sport projects with funding.
5 £9000 Funding for a youth prject in Barnsley, South Yorkshire
6. Successfully applied and pitched for Business support for the Big Local project in Warwick Estate, Knottingley, West Yorkshire.
7 . Experience dealing with the administration of the Community Development Foundations Community first program 2011-2014.
8. Secured funding for an outdoor gym North of Doncaster - North park lane fitness trail. Photos.
9. Currently offer project support to .sixth gear driving experiences & fund writing support to the - Bridge School North London
10. Registered Associate for 0Living Streets in the Yorkshire region to support ad - hoc project support.
11. Partner for FunMeFit - a Sheffield based sport and health community network. Focus on funding support and contributor to newsletter / social media and internet content.
12. Experience in commissioning services to VCS organisations and delivering training.
13. Ability to work on community engagement /development project for private, public, third sector Organisations
14. Can deliver funding / social media workshops from the events van www.caninavan.com
15. Delivered social media workshops for local business on behalf of South Elmsall Town Council from the motorhome.
16. Worked with Asda and Doncaster Council as part of an NHS contract on workforce health promotion days.
17. Manage workforce health and wellbeing for a private company
18. Part of the Move More Co-ordination and connection team to help get Sheffield the most active City in the UK by 2020