1. I have a BA HONS degree in sport, health, leisure and management. 2 I have a Higher National Diploma in Leisure Management. 3. I have a Diploma in Higher Education in Healthpromotion. 4.CopywritingDiplomafromtheInstituteofcopywriting.
My work history includes;
1. 7 years in community development / Health Improvement project work. 2. Experience of writing funding bids - specialising in the Not for profit sector. 3. Winner of the senior management innovation award for NHS Doncaster. 4. Change for life coordinator / extensive experience in health promotion projects. - Leeds.
5. Currently working for a social rewards walking project as an associate for Living Streets
in Leeds - (January - April 2015) - funded by Public Health.
6. Working on community engagement / development projects from a mobile vehicle office
7. Work as employee Health and Wellbeing Advisor for a large Nationl Company-present.
I enjoy outdoor activity, I am passionate about sport and healthy lifestyles.
I read a lot and keep up to date on the latest developments in my field.
I enjoy competing in physical activity challenges, raising money for nominated charities, and